- Woo-hoo to only one puppy left. She is a sweet little girl - loving and loyal - and quite the tomboy. She loves to play in water and loves to get dirty. If I had to keep her, I wouldn't be heartbroken... just pocket-broken. It's expensive to feed large breed dogs! I get quite a workout hauling dog food in and out of the car.
- Woo-hoo that I exercised yesterday. I've been slacking (the dogs hate it when I slack) and it is high time to make working out a priority again because I'm feeling the pudge. Oh, the dreaded pudge, it creepeth upon me in the night like a stealthy tiger. Growr! Ready to devour me, the fatness is, but I must keep it at bay. So every time I reach 160-165 range, I kick it into gear. Taking the tiger by the tail, I walked yesterday and then ran to the creek - all the way! It's not that far, but that's an accomplishment there. And then you know the routine. Look left. No dead bodies. Look right. No dead bodies. Woo-hoo to that. It was a good trek.
- I mentioned before that I got my Everyday Underwear business cards and today, I ordered a nice engraved card holder to carry some in my purse. In the meantime, I got into my wallet to find a place to put them. I found a card slot with no cards in it and pulled it open to shove in a few of my my cards and guess what was in there... a fortune. Look at this awesomeness:
- It made me start a new number list when I put that picture there. WTH? Anyway, isn't that cool? Once in a while, when I receive an interesting fortune cookie, I stick it somewhere in my purse just for fun. Me and my Everyday Underwear sure hope this one is true!
- I received an unexpected financial reward this week, which was just so timely! It's funny. Our church prays "financial blessings and unexpected checks to come in the mail" over the congregation and I thought it was kind of a silly prayer. Not now, by golly! I have received more unexpected checks in the mail since repeating that affirmation prayer... it's freaky! I have a feeling I will be repeating that prayer more robustly from here on out! One of the checks was expected, but the amount was higher than expected. One was totally unexpected. One was just shocking, really, even though it was only $12.00. And I got news that there will be more financial blessing to come later this year, so that's exciting. I can't share exact details, but it's all good, people, it's all good!
- I did get a date set for my guest post on RachelintheOC and that date is tentatively set for 7/8/12, so be looking for that! I will be promoting it as it approaches.
- I got an award kicked back my way from the lovely Cara Lopez Lee - she gave me the Versatile Blogger award, even though you're not supposed to give it back to the person who gave it to you. She's my little rebel. Gotta love that!
- I got all the cheerleading crap shopping out of the way for my girls. They're happy with their new stuff! I also got my husband some new clothes so I can parade him around in all his hotness. Yay for him and me on that one.
- My in-laws shared some great news recently about their antique business growth and as it turns out, my kids will be getting a trampoline out of the deal, due to some bartering. And no, you don't have to worry about the safety of my children. It is not an antique trampoline.
I hope you all have a wonderful Woo-Hoo Wednesday of your own! That's all for me today!